Memberships are how we keep this place open to you, our community. What we are providing here are the tools and environment to help your ideas grow into reality. In this space you will also have the opportunity to share your ideas and get constructive feedback from others with similar interests. Whether you are interested in candle making workshops, classes on web based programming or full on robotics projects, you’ll find something that interests you here.
What’s included a membership? >Sign Up Here<
- Access to the designated workspaces during regular hours without needing to buy a Day Pass
- Access to the lending library (books and specialty tools for you to sign out)
- Mentors to teach you how to use tools and equipment properly
- Unlimited access to workshops
- Discounts on classes (see FAQ for more information on the difference between Workshops and Classes)
- Club participation fees are waived (there may still be materials fees at reduced cost)
- 3D printer use (*does not include the cost of filament used, filament used is calculated by the slicer software)
- Vinyl/Cardstock Cutter
- Laser Cutter/Engraver use (no setup or instruction fee just a charge for bulb time)
- You may have space allocated at booths or tables for events we participate in outside of our own makerspace.
- Input on decisions made concerning resource allocation and group activities during the quarterly membership meetings.
For more information on available membership plans or to sign up, please visit our Membership page.