SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE TO COMPLETE THE MEMBERSHIP FORM
We offer two types of memberships – Regular and Pro. If you are not ready to contribute towards a membership, day passes are also available. Memberships are paid for through contributions to the makerspace. All you have to do is find a contribution level you are comfortable with and press the payment button. Contributions are good for the month you make them in and all you have to do is continue to make a contribution at the beginning of each month to keep your membership current. We will not be sending out any bothersome reminders or invoices. If you are a new member, please complete the form at the bottom of the page. You only have to do this once unless any of your information changes.
What’s included in a Regular membership?
- Access to the designated workspaces during regular hours without needing to buy a Day Pass
- Access to the lending library (books and specialty tools for you to sign out)
- Mentors to teach you how to use tools and equipment properly
- Unlimited access to workshops
- Discounts on classes (see FAQ for more information on the difference between Workshops and Classes)
- Club participation fees are waived (there may still be materials fees at reduced cost)
What does a Pro Membership include? A Pro-Membership includes everything included in a Regular membership plus…
- 3D printer use (*does not include the cost of filament used, filament used is calculated by the slicer software)
- Vinyl/Cardstock Cutter
- Laser Cutter/Engraver use (no setup or instruction fee just a charge for bulb time)
- You may have space allocated at booths or tables for events we participate in outside of our own makerspace.
- Input on decisions made concerning resource allocation and group activities during the quarterly membership meetings.
Available Membership Plans*
|Day Pass$5||general access to the shared making area|
|Day Pass (5 pack)$24||general access to the shared making area|
|Solo$15||general access to tools and equipment|
|Solo Pro$18||includes access to the 3D printer, laser cutter, and vinyl cutter|
|Family$35||general access to tools and equipment|
|Family Pro$48||includes access to the 3D printer, laser cutter, and vinyl cutter|
*Memberships include unlimited access to workshops, club fees waived and discounts on classes.
You can purchase Day Passes at the door.
New members, please complete the membership form at the bottom of the page.
For more details on hours, tools and resources available visit our About MsF page.
Please direct any membership related questions to email@example.com.